Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And again

Once again we reach the middle of the week. Despite the fact that the year is flying by, the days themselves seem to drag on...

You'd think that with as sketchy as my posting schedule has been that I'd have more to ramble on about. Jack Thompson getting thrown off the GTA case. Mariokart DS coming out soon. Child's Play starting up over at Penny Arcade. Y'know, random stuff. But honestly none of that is really holding my interest. Well, ok, I really want Mariokart for the DS...

Been trying to read through Dracula. Mostly it makes me want to watch that silly movie with Keanu Reeves. I don't remember thinking it was all that spectacular, but there you go. So I have no idea what book will be next. It's getting close to the end of the year and I'm in the home stretch. Hopefully I can make it through that last chunk. Will just have to find something that grabs my interest.

No comments: