Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tasty

Ah, Del Taco. You are my friend. And Graeme has decided that Del Scorcho sauce packets are the best of toys. I tried to take one away from him and he cried until I gave it back. That's devotion to your hot sauce. ^_^

And so the four day weekend commences. I predict much laziness attempted and some laziness accomplished. Gonna coerce my Dad into a game or two of Pirates and we may track down a copy of Sahara. Other than that, who knows.

Sounds like Blockbuster has decided to get rid of their VHS tapes. A silly move at this point if you ask me. There are still plenty of classic movies that aren't out on DVD yet. And Star Wars 3 won't come out on DVD. Eh. Whatever.

And I borrowed a copy of Super Monkey Ball from a guy at work, so much monkey goodness will be had.

No comments: