Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nothing to see

Move along. They've put up some interesting stuff over the last couple days.

I on the other hand don't really have anything. Which isn't to say there aren't things to discuss. I remember thinking Press the Buttons had a few things of interest. And a couple other places, but I really haven't had time to jot these things down for you.

Had quite the rousing game of Canasta the other night. My wife and I barely managed to eke a victory out over the in-laws. Good times.

Rented I, Robot so they and the letter 'r' could check it out. Held up well on its second viewing. Oddly, it seemed a lot more philosophical than I remember it being. This could be due to the fact that I rented it more for action content and I'd forgotten those bits, but regardless it was still good. Especially enjoyed the "ghosts in the machine" voice-over this time for some reason.

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a pretty good restaurant as well. Although the Vesuvius wasn't as spicy as advertised.

No comments: