Monday, June 06, 2005

The Long Dark Monday of the Soul

Eh, I just thought it would be a cool title. A riff on good ol' D. Adams. I need to get to the library.

Apple is in the news again. Switching over to Intel chips. At the moment I have no thoughts on this because I'm not sure how it will affect me. Hopefully not a lot for a while. By the time I need to buy a new computer I hope the transition to that chip is over.

Have I mentioned that we watched Ocean's Twelve? Eesh. That film needed to be at least half an hour shorter. It was far too long and far too slow. I enjoyed the first one, but this was just painful. Oh well. I get to make my wife sit through House of Flying Daggers on Wednesday, so turnabout is still fair play.

And we're hoping to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith on Friday. What can I say, it looks like silly action fun. And you can almost never go wrong with that if that's what you're looking for.

At any rate, Monday is rounding out to a close, so that light ahead should no longer be the oncoming train.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't you rip off that last line from an email you sent to me??? Plagarizer!

d said...

Oh sure, start reading my blog now. You're going to make me be original in e-mail and here?! Slave driver...