Monday, July 18, 2005

Paper Mario and random generators

I finished off Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I can now whole-heartedly recommend this game. Despite the amount of time it took, it was enjoyable just about the entire time. And were this several years ago, I would have finished it much sooner. At any rate, the artwork (as has been previously mentioned) is spectacular (and tied quite nicely into the gameplay) and the story is a joy. Full of humor and touching moments it ends on just the right note. If you have a Gamecube, this game should be in your collection. And I'm coming to realize that Nintendo really makes you earn that ending. I think Nintendo's games feature the hardest boss battles of any of the games I've played.

And courtesy of the letter 'r', here is a list of random thing generators. Go check it out. Maybe I'll use the random blog post generator from this point out. I'm not certain you would notice.

No comments: