Thursday, July 26, 2012

Curses, foiled again

I have nothing of great interest to pass along. Lovely wife has been tooling around town some with her early birthday present - one of those cruiser style bikes. I find them to be difficult to turn, but she's getting a kick out of it and can go on bike rides with the kids. So there's that.

I suspect the kids are ready for school to start up again. They're starting to go a little nuts around the house. We try and throw them out every day, but they keep coming back. No idea what that's about. If nothing else, I'm ready for the kids to go back to school again. Although lovely wife would probably disagree when factoring in carpool and increased after school activities again.

Wizards of the Coast is trying to take my money with the recently released Dungeon Command. Turn based card driven combat with cool minis?! What's not to love there?

We're on the final season of Avatar and it's been quite good. Not sure what we'll latch onto next. Lovely wife's been trying to interest the kids in some old TV show called Voyagers. I only vaguely remember it. Not sure I watched that one much. I've heard good things about Gravity Falls over on Disney. May need to find a way to check that one out. Twin Peaks for kids or an animated Eerie, Indiana are the two ways I've heard it described. Again, what's not to love there? Maybe I should start tracking down Twin Peaks...

We've had some rain lately so the lawn is doing its best to demoralize and kill me. It's succeeding.

No comments: