Thursday, December 08, 2011

Something about a goose getting fat?

The Christmas bug has arrived at Casa del 'd'. The kids seem to think there will be presents or something. I have no idea why they have that impression. They've been little hellions all year. I think we'll go the coal route next year. Certainly cheaper. Theoretically. Maybe we'll give them "get your own coal" IOUs attached to a pick or something. We're pretty close to the end of the foraging for bits and bobs. Honestly I think we're just down to lovely wife and I to shop for. Which has been more of a challenge than it should be.

We're currently wandering through season 3 of Castle. It's been fine so far. I hear it gets a little silly towards the end. Too many fake deaths. We shall see. I still enjoy the banter between Castle and Beckett though so that's good. And how adorable is his daughter? Seriously adorable.

Letter 'r' gave me the Leaders expansion for 7 Wonders so we'll see how that plays soon. Looking through it leads me to believe it will offer some pretty intriguing choices while playing. That's good. Have had the desire to play more boardgames lately, but not been able to accomplish it. Castle and Uncharted are the main obstacles...

Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. Now if I can just get the kids to stop putting together all the lego advent figures. It is seriously my turn...

No comments: