Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yeah, I got nothin'

I hate Spring. It plays absolute havoc with my sinuses and forces me to get out the lawn mower. Stupid Spring... Summer isn't much better.

We watched Harry Potter 7.1. It was horrible. This is mostly due to the fact that the first half of the seventh book is just about the most wretched thing in existence. I actually have some small hopes for the second half this summer. They are based on the fact that the end of the first half did start getting a touch better. It will be interesting to see if nothing else. I really don't know why they let Rowling get away with that travesty that was the first half. Oh yeah, she made a ton of money...

Lovely wife and I went to Rubio's the other day. Fish tacos are yummy. I had the blackened mahi mahi and it was great. I may have to learn to make fish tacos now. I wonder if I can pull that off on the grill... Hmm. How exactly do you grill fish? Don't you need a smaller grill surface? Do you put something down? I shall have to investigate.

20th Century Boys continues to be fun to read. I'm somewhere in the middle of the series, so I won't bore you with details.

I suppose I should have an opinion on the absolutely massive data theft Sony went through this past week. Especially since I'm one of the people affected by it. It doesn't look like credit card data was stolen, but just about everything else was. I'm certainly a touch annoyed, but mostly we're trying to keep an eye out to make sure our accounts are ok. Time to change some passwords as well I suspect. I can tell you that I'll pretty much stick to prepaid cards from this point on. I almost tried to figure out how to yank my credit card data out of there a while back as well... That'll teach me.

2 comments:

J~ said...

I LOVE fish tacos too! Please learn to make them and then when I come visit you can make them for me. I am pretty sure the grill basket I bought you from Pampered Chef would work for grilling fish... or I bought a grill mat that Dad doesn't use so maybe you can have that.
This just adds to one more reason we should go to Alaska and go deep sea fishing! Let's do it! When you turn 40!

Rachel said...

I want to come too! Can I? Aluminum foil on the grill will do the fish for fish tacos. just an idea. I think I have a recipe in this fancy new cookbook of mine. :) I liked Harry Potter but the next one definitely looks much better.