Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greater Somalia

Greater Somalia
Greater Somalia,
originally uploaded by dkun.
Really, I'm not a meme freak. But the ones that let me be creative or sarcastic. Well, ok, I'm a sucker for them. So, dude, we're getting the band back together.

Go start your own band:

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random" or click this. The first random Wikipedia article that comes up is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations" or click that. The last four or five words of the very LAST quote on the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on "explore the last seven days" or click here. The third picture in the top row, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use PhotoShop or whatever to put it all together.

So yeah, photo from some person over at flickr. And so on. This was (I think) the second album I threw together, but whatever. It was fun and I'll do it again. Mwa ha ha ha.

As you were.

No comments: