Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chrono Leaping

Watched The Girl Who Leapt through Time last night. Aside from having one of the best DVD menus around, the film itself is also quite good. It's an animated film (from Japan, anime yadda yadda) but don't let that get in the way. It's a pretty fun look at that time in your life when you realize that the friend you hang out with might be dating material. And what do you do about it? Do they like me too?! Wait, maybe I don't like them that way! Aaaaaa! That and some great uses of time travel. Including pudding. That's right! Time travel for pudding - there is no greater cause. Admittedly the end is a little lacking in closure, but don't let that spoil it. PUDDING! I cannot stress this enough people.

I'm very close to finishing Peeps. It is great. That is all. For now.

G has acquired a white toy alligator. Or crocodile. I forget which. But it is apparently his new obsession. I guess as long as it's a reptile, it's worth being interested in.

2 comments:

J~ said...

I haven't read Peeps- how does it compare with the others?
I might be coming out in March!!

d said...

It's great. You should read it.