Friday, September 05, 2008

The one in which little sister one bangs her head against her keyboard

It's really her own fault you know? Anyway, on with the show:

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a crossfire hurricane
FAVORITE COLOR? The Colour Out of Space
FAVORITE CITY? Post Apocalyptic London (zombie outbreak preferrably)
TWO PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT? The Dreamlands, The House on Ash Tree Lane
FAVORITE ANIMAL? Def Leppard's
PAST LOVE? I'm pretty sure Elise McKenna and I had a thing going on
FIRST JOB? Annoying my little sisters

WHAT IS YOUR JOB NOW? See First Job, it never ends

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO? I'd ask myself but the Grandfather Paradox prevents me
THINGS I HAVE TO DO TODAY? Stop myself from going back in time and becoming my own Grandfather

THREE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME?
1. I am not left handed
2. You killed my father, prepare to die
3. I hear being the Dread Pirate Roberts is a nice gig

FOUR MOVIES/TV SHOWS I LOVE
1. Bourne Trilogy/Firefly
2. Horror Movies of all shapes and sizes/House (I'm sure you have not picked up on any of the sarcasm appreciation)
3. Kung Fu Hustle/Psych
4. The Fifth Element/Burn Notice

FOUR BOOKS I LOVE?
1. The Necronomicon
2. The King in Yellow (Here, you can borrow my copy)
3. That one that explains what Men Know about Women and is blank, oh yeah, that's a riot
4. The Book of Stupid Questions (I'm pretty sure most of these were taken from there)

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD?
1. Tormentor of Souls (i.e. Big Brother)
2. Finder of Lost Children
3. Wheelman
4. Drummer for Spinal Tap (there's a reason this is the last one listed)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. The Second Circle of Hell aka Kansas
2. Arkham (Massachusetts, not Asylum, although come to think of it...)
3. Denial
4. Scotland, aka God's Country - if it's not Scottish, it's crap

FIVE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS?
1. Haggis (where do you get your daily allotment of innards?)
2. Soylent Green (it's people y'know?)
3. Melange
4. Ambrosia
5. Braaaains


A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? This is not that kind of blog
B: BEST FRIEND? Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read
C: CAKE OR PIE? Brownies
D: DAY OF CHOICE? The day Dread Cthulhu Rises
E: ESSENTIAL ITEM? Sonic Screwdriver
F: FAVORITE COLOR? Deja vu
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Braaains. Oh wait, I did that joke already...
H: HOMETOWN? Doomed to wander the world righting wrongs
I: INDULGENCE? Mocking lists designed to let people know the real you
J: JANUARY OR JULY? January because it's cold like the stare I use on unsuspecting mortals like you
K: KIDS? Make good paperwights. With a little duct tape.
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? A good knife in the back
M: MARRIAGE DATE? Isn't your wedding day a little late to start dating?
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Before or after I hid the bodies?
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? *processing error* could not compare
P: PHOBIAS? Those things I take great pleasure in creating in my children, family, friends, well everyone really
Q: QUOTES?
"Yes, have some"
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women"
"I say we call it your grave"
I really could go on...
R: REASON TO SMILE? See quote number two. Oh and when a plan comes together.
S: SEASON OF CHOICE? Tabasco
T: TAG SEVEN PEEPS!! Why would I try to play a children's game with a small animal made out of sugar?
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? My name, I always leave town before giving it.
V: VEGETABLE? I prefer the term differently abled.
W: WORST HABIT? Filling out these "lists"
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I don't think either of those make very good superpowers
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Braai, wait, seriously? Again?
Z: ZODIAC SIGN? The one he used in that third letter to the cops - second line, fifth character, yeah that was a good one.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your letter T. Some of these were actually pretty funny there Drew. Didn't know you could be so funny hehe. I love the quotes from Princess Bride, the others are above my head.

d said...

That's what the internet and Wikipedia is for.