Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Is this week over yet?

What do you mean it's only Wednesday?

They got rid of Vogler last night on House. While it's not surprising, all things considered, I am surprised they did it so soon. He was a really good bad guy. And it will be interesting to see what they do to keep some of the tension on the show.

I have this bizarre urge to pick up Magnum P.I. on DVD...

Moving on. <whistles>

My wife insists on watching Smallville. At the moment she has to settle for taping it as we tend to have plans for Wednesday nights. But seriously. Smallville. I will admit to enjoying the first season, but since then it's just kind of grated on my nerves. Not unlike Alias... Why is it that American dramas can't seem to sustain themselves past a season or two? I blame the lack of finite plotting. This desire Hollywood has to find the next show that can just go on forever and ever must stop. It's ok to have a story to tell and then tell it over a set period of time.

And that's about it.

No comments: