Monday, April 04, 2005

A comic, a movie, maybe book 12

This is my new favorite webcomic. The current one (Monday April 4th, 2005 if you hit the link after Friday) just makes me laugh. And most of the strips in the archive do the same. I like the art style and the way color is used. So go read.

Watched After the Sunset over the weekend. Strange movie. The parts that were about diamond heists and thieves that may or may not be in retirement were good. The buddy movie middle section with Brosnan and Harrelson was just not good. It was silly. And it seemed to be from some completely different movie. I have no idea why they made the film that way. So it's worth a rental for the beginning and end, but ignore that whole middle section.

And I read Taltos by Brust. I know, I know. I said I was going to read something else. Chung Kuo just isn't grabbing my attention. Taltos was pretty good though. It was fun to read some more of the back story of the characters.

And Graeme is now rolling over. It begins...

No comments: