Thursday, October 03, 2013

Something about Castle

I really have nothing to comment on as pretty much all of our free time has been taken up by marathon-ing season 5 of Castle. I'm glad we're almost done. Mostly because it would be nice to have a touch more variety in our free time. But the season has been pretty good. Strangely filled with movie homages (lovely wife calls them rip-offs) but good. The 100th episode (a Rear Window nod) was rather funny. Although I'm still not impressed with the new season...

I've been playing San Juan and Ghost Stories on the iPad. They are both well done. Ghost Stories is insanely hard. I'm starting to understand how it works a little better, but I am nowhere close to winning. In a related tidbit, the iOS version of Pandemic comes out today. Looks like it's about $7. Will probably pick that one up as the boardgame is pretty fun.

No comments: