Thursday, March 15, 2012

C'mon Toby

Paranormal Activity 3 was great. Absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed it. Very spooky and the story it told was also really interesting. So many good creepy moments! My hair stands on end just thinking about it. If you've not watched the series yet and are fans of spooky over gory, this is the set of films for you.

I'm just going to leave this here without comment. Other than holy crap the choreography. I can't imagine how much practice went into that.

Puss in Boots was mostly ok. Certainly the most tolerable of the Dreamworks does Disney films. Although the pop culture references are still a little too much. Fight Club? Really?

Crazy, Stupid Love was recommended by a co worker at the Library and it is indeed pretty darn funny. Not quite sure I liked the ending, but there are some truly hilarious bits. I really like Steve Carell. Which is funny as I can't really stand The Office...

Managed another game of Summoner Wars, this time with Lovely Wife. Got stomped on again. I really dislike the Shadow Elves... You certainly need to take the time to understand the various factions and how best to use them, that's for sure.

Well the weather has certainly turned rather Spring-like. I expect snow soon. Hard to believe we're already half way through March.

If any of you lot are playing Draw Something feel free to start up a game with me. My account name is dkun.

Oh, I should probably mention Quaranteen. It's ridiculous. Readable, sure, but ridiculous. There, consider it mentioned... (What you want more info? Think Lord of the Flies where the kids are locked in a High School building. Only ridiculous. And not really the good kind.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Paranormal 3 was good. I watched all 3 in succession the other night while working. love them.

Puss in Boots is cute.

Crazy Stupid Love is funny.

salingkrew is my name for draw something and I enjoy it. may have to pay the $1 to get the full version. lol