Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brain hazy, ask again later

I am far too incoherent to muster anything resembling rational thought. The head cold that wouldn't leave is rearing its head again and I'm trying in vain to muddle through. So in no particular order:

King of Tokyo is still fun and was a big hit at K & B's over the weekend. As was Dwarf King. We got slaughtered at Elder Sign but I still enjoy it. Also I am very bad at "Mormon Rummy". I believe Dad and littlest sis tried to teach us this game some time ago, but I think it had a different name. Trick taking game where you use progressively fewer cards. You get points for correctly guessing how many tricks you will take.

I have had a strange desire to read some Addams Family comics and so have checked out a book to enable me to do so.

I have a theory about Castle. Mostly because I am reading the third book. (It's good) I have decided that Castle and Beckett will never get together on the TV show because they've gotten together in the books. So, all you fans wanting them to finally do something? Read the books. Actually this is a pretty clever solution if it's what they're doing. Hollywood isn't quite that bright, so I have my doubts, but I suppose anything is possible. Oh and I'm stating for the record right now: Castle's Dad totally killed Beckett's Mom. This is all based on randomly watching the last two episodes for no better reason than they were on. And we happened to be flipping channels. Maybe they were better if you've been watching the whole season...

Mostly because we were slightly introduced to it over the weekend, I threw the Lite version of Minecraft on the iPad. It's surprisingly fun. I may break down and pony up the dough for the full version. If for no other reason than it would be nice to have things save in the world. The creepers are creepy too.

Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii is the good kind of frustrating. Except for when it isn't. It would be nice to have some sort of feedback on exactly why you're passing/failing levels. But other than that the games are fun and it's nice to have another rhythm game to obsess over.

And that's really all I can bring myself to comment on at this time. Looking forward to seeing littlest sis next week. The house is about to be overrun by Girl Scout cookies. And I need a nap. Seriously.

1 comment:

J~ said...

I am excited to come out too! Did you get Monday off?