Thursday, June 09, 2011

Maybe something about fish tacos?

I really don't have anything worth passing along. I did make it to one of McK's softball games over the weekend. It was ... interesting. Granted they had maybe 3 practices at the beginning of the season and a few games/practices since then, but it was only occasionally softball being played. The other team was one member short and so if our team managed a decent hit, points tended to be scored. I've heard they've pulled together a little more since, but I suspect the winner is still determined by who plays less badly... ^_^

Lovely wife and I managed to find a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary in. A new place called the Blue Lemon. It's either a decent priced trendy place or a slightly high priced sit down place. Guess it depends on how you see your glass of cucumber water (which was strangely delicious). I had fish tacos (served fajita style) and lovely wife had some grilled chicken with sun dried tomatoes and artichoke. It was actually a pretty nice place and I'd eat there again. Food was good and the atmosphere was nice if a bit loud.

G and I have been playing some Little Big Planet courtesy of the Welcome Back package Sony offered after PSN came back. It's a cute little game. Better than I expected it to be. Would like to mess around with creating levels, but I'm sure it's a little more difficult than I expect it to be.

Speaking of G I am getting dragged to the Fathers and Sons camp out this weekend. He is excited, I am not. I'm mostly hoping to just make it through the event. Especially as I've done something horrific to my neck/shoulder and haven't been able to sit/sleep/do much of anything for the last few days. Alas.

No comments: