Monday, January 19, 2009

Brief Elegy

Mom and M
Mom and M,
originally uploaded by dkun.
Siblings have already posted their thoughts. I'm not sure I have a lot to add other than Mom is missed. I can credit her for my love of reading, my hatred of losing and lots of other little things. Few days go by where I don't think of her in some respect.

So here she is playing in the pool with Miranda. They were spinning around when this was taken and Miranda loved every minute of it. Even if the kids didn't like the water, it seemed like they had a good time when Mom was around to help them splash and play. From the little fish toy that swam around the pool to the noodles and just being piggy backed around.

Love you Mom. Go talk to Ricardo Montalban and learn some history from those that were there.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mom is with so many people. She loved so many from the past that I'm sure she is asking them all kinds of questions.