Thursday, September 20, 2012

The End is Nigh


For Summer that is. I forget if it's today or tomorrow, but that last day is within grasp either way. And that's good.

Oh hey, Cabin in the Woods is out on DVD. If you never saw it, for shame, go watch it now.

We have played several more games (well at least 2) of Betrayal at House on the Hill. It has continued to be fun. The heroes lost both times to the traitor. There were ghosts of various types involved in both instances. It is distinctly possible we will be playing again this weekend.

I have an idea banging around in my head for a board game. I will have to see if I can flesh out actual parts and rules and mechanics. I will be borrowing liberally from a couple other games. More on that if it materializes.

I am reading way too many books. One is on game design another is Call the Shots, the final book in the crude boy humor series that started with Swim the Fly, I'm still going through Game of Thrones and it seems like there are others. I have no idea. Honestly I can't keep anything straight at this point. You're lucky (for varying degrees of luck) I can string words together in any sort of coherent fashion...

In fact my brain has shut down enough that I can't be bothered to cont

No comments: