Thursday, September 06, 2012

Finally Fall

Fall has been in the air this last week. We had some pretty great thunderstorms on Saturday (complete with hail and everything). They kind of messed up the Jackie Chan double feature we were watching (both Operation Condor movies were on TV), but they were fun to watch and listen to.

Also managed to get some board games to the table with some friends of ours on the holiday. Lovely wife managed to beat my by three points at Ticket to Ride. It was most annoying. Especially as I suspect I caused her to gain those extra points...

I read the novel tie in for Paranorman. It was fun. I'd like to see that.

Other than that not a lot to report. I will be glad once the sprinklers are off and the mowing of the lawn is behind me for another year.

No comments: