Thursday, December 23, 2010

Temporally denoted weather pattern felicitations

Or seasons greetings if you're so inclined.

Not really much to add to that. I think I'm glad the year is drawing to a close. I'm surprised (each and every time) that we've gotten to this point so quickly, but I suspect it's best if we put a cap on this year and look forward to the next. Although the prognosis for the initial part of next year is a bit rocky. Hopefully things will smooth out some.

Which is really just the long way to say that I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday surrounded by those you love. We'll have various relatives staying here at casa del 'd' over the holidays so that should be fun. If nothing else it might distract the kids long enough that we don't resort to ritual bloodshed. Although that might add that extra kick the season needs. Get those stars right. So grab some eggnog and kick back for a bit. Open a present even if you know what it is and act surprised.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! (as my old history teach used to say) Or alternatively Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn! (as my Great Old One used to mutter)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. Have fun with dad. We did and we miss him already.