Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trip the light fantastic

I've gone through a few more fantasy themed tomes as I've finished off a few more books in the Dungeon series by Joann Sfar. They've been pretty fun little reads. I think the main Zenith arc is my favorite, but Parade and Twilight each have their moments. I like the idea that they've set up distinct time periods for the dungeon that they can write about. Nice little idea. Although the Twilight series certainly takes a turn for the odd.

Speaking of the series that shall not be named, I'm sad that this exists. Having wreaked havoc upon the book and film industries must junk food really be next? At least we can all agree that this is junk food.

These are decent. Some are funnier than others. I think it mostly depends on how much they rely on the work itself to provide the humor.

And that's about all you're gonna get. I'm far too tired to entertain you lot. Oh and there is no photographic proof that the girls were ever in some sort of play this year. You can blame lovely wife. Something about a DVD that may or may not get made. So there.

No comments: