Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spooky

So we forced Paranormal Activity and Cabin in the Woods upon new victims over the weekend. A good time was had by all. Well except for the scaring to death part and the what did we just watch part. Ok, I had a good time. And I suspect at least one or two of the others did as well. I still rather enjoy those movies...

Also worth noting is that the heroes actually won a game of Betrayal at House on the Hill over the weekend as well. We managed to whomp that ghost good. Heh.

G and I are continuing to watch season one of Haven. It's been quite good. I am glad there is more of the show waiting for us when we finish this round.

So, October is just about done. Who let this happen? I don't really remember much of it at all and I am not remotely prepared for November or December...

Oh, I should also mention that it's snowing here. Quite a bit actually. It's still early enough that nothing is sticking, but I am rather impressed at Winter's early start. I suspect I am going to have to shovel far too much snow this Winter. Alas. I like snow though. Except for when I'm commuting...

Happy Halloween! (Almost)

No comments: