Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Around the net

Stealing a title from G4 and a concept from every other blog on the planet. Have some links:

For my sisters: Shannon Hale's blog. Recently she's been talking about an author's responsibility for the moral a reader gets from their work. I disagree with a couple of her points, possibly on technicalities, but qualifies as interesting.

Engineer humor. This one's for you Dad. Heh. I need me one of them.

Sci-fi. Death scenes. Countdown list. You know you want to click.

Fake Twitter feeds anyone? I'ma gonna check out Bad Horse for sure.

100 skills you should know. If you're a guy. Or something. I dunno, I stopped reading.

Need to put the kids to bed. Clean up when you're done with the internet. It's a mess. Links everywhere. Kids these days...

2 comments:

J~ said...

Dad and I had a great laugh on the engineer folding a shirt. We think it is great!!!

I check Shannon Hale's sight a lot so I have been keeping up on it! How else do you think I found out about how you could get me a signed copy of one of her books?! :-)

d said...

Oh yeah. You wanted us to do that. Hmm. Well...

Look Godzilla!

<runs away>