Friday, March 28, 2008

It's-a Friday

Not that I can really tell anymore. Tomorrow night is the Video Games Live concert. Pretty excited about that, it should be lots of fun. Utah Symphony, video game music, set pieces, what's not to love? A big thanks to the letter 'r' for the tickets.

Waiting on word from the library. I hate waiting.

As tired as I am of the stress we've got going on, I am at least thankful that we don't have the added health problems my sister's family is going through. Our stress may be at a nice 8 or 9, but she's managed to dial things all the way to 11.

Brawl has left the house, but not the minds of the kids. All four of us. It's a good game. Can see why it's so popular.

We've borrowed a rather large bean bag for movie night tonight. It is actually quite large, not just rather large.

Seems as if there was a story that needed to be recorded here for whatever purpose, but of course I have completely forgotten it. Oh well. The perils of getting old I guess.

No comments: